Taking care of our guests and our staff remains our top focus now that we’re open again. We are carefully following guidelines released by the state of Tennessee as well as implementing the following new policies & procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All customers will be asked the following questions before arrival. If your answer is “yes” to any of the following we would kindly ask that you reschedule or cancel your reservation for the safety of our staff and other guests.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Guests are encouraged to call ahead or book online to reduce touch points. The box office doors will be open to improve ventilation and reduce touch points as well. For the Adventure Park, we also ask that you check your confirmation email for a link to fill out your individual waivers on your own devices within 24 hours of your activity time. If you aren’t able to do this on your own device, we will have QR codes onsite to scan with your personal device.
We also ask for our guests to please pay with debit or credit cards so we limit cash handling for our staff.
How we’re handling cleaning
- We’ve increased cleaning procedures throughout the park and high-touch areas will be cleaned every two hours.
- We’ve added more sanitization stations throughout the park to help keep activity surfaces clean.
- We’ve increased our gear cleaning frequency and added organized gear rotation for used gear to limit exposure.
Face masks and fever testing
All staff members will be required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth in line with the best practices given by the CDC.
Staff will also be fever tested daily before every shift and be required to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Guests are encouraged to wear their own masks but it is not required to participate.