New Re-Opening Policies
As we prepare to reopen the outdoor Lumberjack Show on Friday, May 15, taking care of our guests and our staff remains our top focus. We are carefully following guidelines released by the state of Tennessee as well as implementing the following new policies & procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All customers will be asked the following questions before arrival. If your answer is “yes” to any of the following we would kindly ask that you reschedule or cancel your reservation for the safety of our staff and other guests.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Guests are encouraged to call ahead or book online to reduce touch points. The box office doors will be open to improve ventilation and reduce touch points as well.
How we’re handling cleaning
- We’ve increased cleaning procedures throughout the property and high-touch areas will be sanitized every two hours.
- We’ve added more sanitization stations throughout the facility to help keep surfaces clean.
- Axe Throwing- We’ve increased our axe cleaning frequency and require each guest to use the same axe throughout their visit.
Face masks and fever testing
All staff members will be required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth (Performers will not be wearing masks during the show) in line with the best practices given by the CDC.
Staff will also be fever tested daily before every shift and be required to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Practice recommended social distancing to the greatest extent possible — “Further is safer”. Parties who enter together will be seated together, but must skip 6’ between other parties. Every other row will be closed, and there will be 6’ floor markers throughout the facility. Our seating capacity is reduced to less than 50%. Unfortunately, we have paused photo’s with the Jacks and Jills to ensure the 6’ rule until further notice.
For our guests
- If you feel sick, please do not visit us until you are well. You should seek medical attention immediately
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue
- Stay 6 ft away from others
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Encouraged to use contactless payment rather than cash
- Encouraged to fill out waivers online to reduce touchpoints